Here's my list of the Top 10 Albums of 2018 – check them out on Spotify at the link here if you missed any, it'll be well worth your ears.
Also, I have a playlist of releases that came along during the year that I needed to revisit again and again. It's 27+ hours long (yes I still spend most of my day listening to new music) but fun to review! Fave Albums of 2018
In no particular order beyond providing the best segue for the playlist...
1. Wye Oak, The Louder I Call, the Faster It Runs
2. Death Cab for Cutie, Thank You for Today
3. Okkervil River, In the Rainbow Rain
4. Dr. Dog, Critical Equation
5. The Decemberists, I'll Be Your Girl
6. Gorillaz, The Now Now
7. Moby, Everything Was Beautiful, and Nothing Hurt
8. A Beacon School, Cola
9. De Lux, More Disco Songs About Love
10. Phosphorescent, C'est La Vie